Point of entry to North and Central Africa & Middle East
- Trade Fair area
> 10 000 sq.m.
for industry goals
> 20 000
Global Industrial and Technology Exhibition and Forum Venue: Egypt International Exhibition Centre
- Equipment and tools for machine building
- Metal press equipment
- Innovative subcontracting solutions
- Agriculture technology
- Industrial automation
- Power, oil and gas equipment
- Additive manufacturing
- Digital production
Professional visitors and buyers of Big industrial Week are from such countries as Egypt, Israel, Iran, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Tunisia, and others.
More than 400 exhibitors - industrial giants and SMEs from more than 15 countries from Europe, Asia and America will present their innovations, technologies, and solutions. More than 200 Russian companies are invited.
CEOs and top managers of industrial manufacturing companies are invited to join the leading Trade Fair in MENA.
- Digital production: the world to Arabia
- Industrial Automation: better, faster, cheaper
- Nuclear Energy: safe and effective
- Green energy: prospects and challenges
- Industrial supply: global network
- Transport manufacturing: localization and specialization
Egypt International Exhibition Centre
Egypt International Exhibition Centre – the newest exhibition area in Cairo.
Opportunities for participants
- 4 pavilions of 10 000 sq.m.
- parking for 3000 cars
- ceiling height – 8 m.
- easy access to pavilions and reception for registration
There are several 3* and 5* hotels close to the Egypt International Exhibition Centre with very convenient location.